At Salty Paws Veterinary Hospital, we strive to meet all of your pet’s needs in more ways than just their routine medical care. We understand that it can be difficult to know where to turn when you have a lot of questions or simply need more information when it comes to your animal companion’s health condition and needs. We want to be able to provide you with helpful resources and reliable information so that you can be certain your pet is receiving the best care possible. Below, we have compiled a list of useful links where you can gain more insight on specific topics, products and concerns. We have provided links for rescue groups, if you are considering getting a new friend you may want to think about adopting and giving a home to a pet in need. You will also find resources for support if your pet is dealing with cancer and a link for help to reunite you with your loved one if your pet should become lost. If you know of or find any other site you feel should be included in our list, please feel free to e-mail them to us for our review. We are always happy to receive any feedback and advice in how we can better serve you and your pets.
- VeterinaryPartner.com Pet Health
- PeninsulaVets.com Referral Services
- Peninsulaemergencyvet.com Emergency Services
- Fearfreepet.com Fear Free
- PeninsulaSPCA.com Local Shelter
- nnva.gov/2311/Peninsula-Regional-Animal-Shelter/ps Local Shelter
- Healthycatsforlife.com Feline Health
- Fetchacure.com Cancer support
- Petlink.com Lost pets
- RussellRescue.com Rescue Organization
- Peninsulapetpantry.org Pet Food Pantry
Your pet’s health and well being are always our top priority, and we wish to continue to provide you with excellence in care and service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and we will do our best to assist you and guide you to reliable resources for further information.